Dear FM Manager,
Have you wondered:
- Why is it important to give your team a clear direction?
- What needs to be done to sustain and improve FM performance?
- How to show that your team is contributing value to your organisation?
If you have either of these thoughts, this virtual training is for you.
Charting clear direction for team members will help them to stay focus and committed. It gives them an anchor and provides stability in times of changes. It will also allow them to see how doing their part can help achieve the department and the organisation's objectives. It will enhance their identity to the organisation and creates tighter cohesion among the FM members.
This training aim is to equip Facilities Managers and Leaders on how to chart directions in leading their teams, to align FM activities in supporting the organization’s mission and vision and to translate them into FM policy and objectives so that the FM function can better support the achievement of organization’s strategic goals.
Charting Direction for FM Team
- How FM can support organisation business operations;
- I-S-C FM Value Model;
- Cascading Organisation's Strategy into FM Policy, Objectives, Performance Targets and programmes
- Applying Tools and Templates in Charting Direction for FM adopted from ISO41001:2018 FM Management Systems
Duration: 1 day 9am to 5pm GMT+8
Date: 28 October 2021
Venue: Virtual via Zoom