The internal audit is used to assess the effectiveness of your organization’s facility management system and your FM overall performance, such as:
- Ensuring conformance with the requirements of internal, international and industry standards & regulations, and customer requirements
- To determine the effectiveness of the implemented system in meeting specified objectives
- To explore opportunities for improvement
- To meet statutory and regulatory requirements
- To provide feedback to Top Management
ISO 41001:2018 Facility Management: Understanding & Internal Auditor Training
- Understanding of the ISO 41001 standard and its key requirements.
- How to audit the effective implementation of processes, taking into consideration the context of the organisation, risks and opportunities and monitoring and measurement requirements.