An effective SMM requires the following questions to be answered confidently:
- How effective is your implementation of Safe Management Measures (SMM) at the workplace?
- Have you been kept up to date on the measures?
- Is there a better way to conduct the assessment to ensure compliance?
- Are you sure the potential risks have all been identified and mitigate?
- Is your action to remedy any non-compliance effective?
A well implemented SMM can help prevent the re-emergence of community cases at our workplaces. We all have the responsibility to support our businesses, minimize disruption to the workplaces and protect livelihoods. To ensure continuity of businesses, employers have been reminded that that compliance is a MUST. Actions will be taken against errant employers, including suspension of operations and prosecutions.
This workshop addresses the challenges of implementing and maintaining an EFFECTIVE management system. You will have the opportunity to learn about the latest updates and assess how well your workplace is doing. At the end of the session, you will be more confident of enhancing the safe management measures.
Safe Management Measures Assessor
- Examine the latest SMM requirements & related advisories
- Identify key inspection areas
- Develop an effective system to address risks
- Apply strategies to assess the workplace SMM
- Design a continuous improvement plan
Duration: 1 day
Dates : 29 April 2021
Timing: 9am to 5pm (GMT+8.00 Singapore Time)
Venue: Virtual via Zoom